Monday 3 December 2012

Etsy Shop & more

I have decided I love sewing things for my Sylvanians so much that I have decided to open an Etsy shop!
I am going to be selling clothes & accessories for them, and more things will be added over the next few weeks:)
Here is the link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/SylvanianFamilies
Please do take a look: I'm not doing it for profit, the price only covers the cost of fabrics, materials & labour:)

Anyway, here is what I've been up to recently:)

You may notice everything's a bit snowy, I'm sort of halfway through setting up my Christmas Display! When I'm finished (and when I finally get a new camera!), I will photograph it all and make a story for you guys:) These photos were actually taken on my laptop's webcam, hence the appalling quality - sorry!

Talking of Winter Displays, I have recently been working on some Winter Clothing Designs!
Me & my sister designed this cute Winter Cape, available from my Etsy shop to buy, however I promise I will put a tutorial on soon!

Sylvanian Families Moss Reindeer Girl Sister Cloak Cape Winter Clothing

Juniper Moss modelling her new Winter Cape for me;)

Hats & Coats are also a must in Winter!

Sylvanian Families Tilly Dappledawn Fawn Rabbit sister winter outfit coat ha

My good old favourite character Tilly Dappledawn models her Winter look:)
I have to admit, the collar on this coat really needs some work!


Rowena Moss & Beatrix Underwood stop in street to have a chat:)
Thank you to my Nanny for knitting some hats & scarves for my Sylvanians!:) I am actually the worse knitter known to mankind lol;)

Promise I'll be back soon with some better quality images & tutorials!:)
P.S. Do you guys like the snowing mouse? I thought it was very appropriate for Christmas;)
Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers:D

4 comments:

  1. Hi! :)

    I like Your dresses and can't wait the christmas story! :)

    I like the snowing mouse, too! How did You make it? :))

    Hugs from a snowy town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey:)
      Aw, thank you very much! I can't wait to write the story, still deciding on a new camera;)
      It's relatively simple, I just added some coding to the HTML:)
      It's so cold here, I'm absolutely sure we'll get some snow here soon - I just love the snow!
      Hugs back, and thanks for the feedback:D

      Delete
  2. Aaawww, I love Juniper Moss. She reminds me of Bambi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Moss family are one of my favourites! And Bambi is one of my favourite films - so cute! ^_^

      Delete