Tuesday 8 March 2016

I'm alive?!

It's been about a year and and a half since I have updated this blog - how embarrassing! I am very glad to see it is as popular as ever and I am now am close to 100,000 visits to this blog?! Wow, thank you so much. I have only just began reading through the hundreds of comments / emails I have received and you have all made me smile so much :)

Thank you all for sticking around - don't worry, I am still very fond of my little furry critters and this blog will be back up in action very soon.


7 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back Lily and a nice coincidence as I have decided to start up my collection again. I haven't gotten any new families since the 1980s, except for a couple of years ago when my brother brought back the Tuxedo Cat family from Japan before it was available in the United States and where you are. I'm looking forward to seeing you post more soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so lovely to hear! I am so glad you have decided to start collecting again :-)

      Delete
  2. That is so nice to read/hear from you! I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts. Greetings from Germany :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much, sorry it has been such a long wait! :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily,
    I discovered your blog about a year ago and even though you weren´t posting I loved to read your old posts. It was at that time when I started collecting and your blog inspired me. It´s great you´re back :)

    ReplyDelete